Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Haziq, Haqimi and a wedding..

As you all know, hubby was away and for exactly a month now. But, today he'll be back and I need to start packing up our things at my mom's house today..So, we will be moving back to our home sweet home maybe by tomorrow..

Last weekend we went to a wedding, five of us, my younger brother, my mom, haziq, and haqimi and me the driver :P. Double wedding actually and in two different places..The first one was so hectic, so many people was there and the wedding hall was crowded (since we were there when the bride and groom tgh bersanding..).People lining up queuing for the food..and haqimi almost cried until I hurriedly took him outside to get some fresh air..fuh!

After that we went to another wedding which is my ex-schoolmate was the bride. She called few of our friends during our school years and invited us to come for her wedding ceremony..I'm glad that she called us up..I never did invite her during my wedding since I totally lost the contact numbers of our friends. I only manage to invite few of them..Hmm..so back to the wedding, I meet few of my ex-schoolmates over there..It was so hot during the ceremony..I ended up taking their piccas (and excluded me!) since haqimi was restless with the weather and cried..and after we had some food and have some chat with one of my friend 'yati', we leave the wedding after congratulate the bride and groom..Haqimi fell asleep in the car while haziq fell asleep while having his jelly in his hand...hohoho..:P

ex-schoolmates



No comments: