Next month, hubby will be away...away from us & he will come back only after 6 mths..we not seeing each other for 6 mths..huhu..:( sedihnya..sampai mimpi2..what to do..haziq & haqimi will surely misses his abah..& the going to be the saddest moment is when he'll not going to watch haqimi first walk..(I'm going to video tape those moment surely)..haziq always called for his abah after I came back from work..& for another 6 mths me, have to say 'abah working sayang' to haziq..But me & hubby agreed that they both will eventually understand with their abah working condition one day..
And due to that, we have to cancel our trip to Langkawi since the departure date is going to be either on the 7th or 9th Apr, unfortunately it might fall on the same date to langkawi which is on the 9th..I've booked for the flight to Langkawi early last year..that is why we always spend our weekends together lately..
No comments:
Post a Comment