Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 days to go..

As you all know..haqimi will turn to 1 yr this month..How fast time fly..Haqimi able to crawl by himself yesterday & he already had 2 upper teeth and 1 lower teeth..I'm so glad..haziq & haqimi turn out to be ok after they took the medicine from the doctor..but me feel not so..I still had this sore throat & blocked nose..huhu..feel like to take some nap afterward..Hope I'll get well sooner..

Today I went to a** to buy a b'day gift for hubby..I never bought anything proper for him since we married..only a few shirt as I can remember..I feel that, this gift is proper enough..hopes he loves it..I didn't buy anything special for haqimi though (some kiss & hug will do I think ^__^)..since we plan to have some barbecue this weekend..& since I've spend a lot this month for both haziq & haqimi..:P

To haqimi..mama always doa for you to grow healthier & happier as always....may Allah bless you & smoga jadi anak yang soleh..We (abah, mama, abg haziq) always & always..loves you with all our heart..(hopes he able to read this in the future)..

P3212007

No comments: