Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EFFECTIVE ISLAMIC PARENTING (Read each morning!!!)

1.I am raising my child to be a successful vicegerent (khalifah) of Allah, who will help create a truly Islamic World.

2.Today I will try my best to know and understand all the influences upon my child’s development.

3.Today I will try my best to help my child understand the power of negative influences to take him/her away from Allah, and the power of positive influences to take him/her to Allah.

4.Today I will try my best to shield my child from the power of the negative influences to take him/her away from Allah.

5.Today I will try my best to enhance (increase) the power of the positive influences upon my child to take him/her toward llah.

6.Today I will try my best to notice some positive things my child does or says, and tell him/her how much those things are appreciated by me and by Allah.

7.Today I will try my best to say nothing negative to my child. Even if I have to correct my child’s wrong behaviour I will try my best to find some positive way to do so.

8.Today I will love my child unconditionally, but I will try my best to express that love at times which are most beneficial to my child.

9.Today I will try my best to be an example of a good and right human being (Muslim) for my child.

10.Today I will pray for Allah’s help that I can be a good parent for my child.

Source : http://www.islamic-world.net/eip.php

No comments: